Assembly AI API result data

Hello all,
I am beginner with bubble, I already installed API s succesfully, but I have some issues with assembly API, the test are working correctly but I can’t display the retreived data. All the API calls are working, but when I try to get the reult data, it is not working. Can someone help ?

What do you mean?

If your API call is of type action, you can reference Result of step n’s texts in the workflow.

Hi, Yanis!

Same problem here. Did you solve your problem?

I have connected my application with the Assembly AI API. I have created a backend workflow that transcribes the audio and identify the speakers. It is everythink ok until here. My problem is: How do I display the conversation and the timestamps in the front end inside a text field separeted by Speaker? Example:

Speaker A - 00:00:00 - 00:02:19
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Speaker B - 00:02:20 0 00:03:32
text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text.

Speaker A - 00:03:03 - 00:04:12