Assistance needed with RepeatingGroup

I have a database like this:

users with patient=no are doctors
When a button is pressed, an entry is made in the relationships table that looks like this:

This connects the doctor and the patient.
This is the code for the button: The doctor inputs a patient email and both user objects are stored in the relationships table

However, when I try to render a list of the doctors patients, it doesn’t work:

How do I fix this, I would like the profile picture and name of each patient to appear

Hi there, @alldowntech… given that you are talking about users, the issue could be related to the default privacy rule on the User data type. So, check out that link and see if it helps.

Best…
Mike

Hey, I checked that before posting

They seem off unless I’m missing something

Set the type of content for the repeating group to Relationship, get rid of :each item's patient at the end of the data source, and make sure you have elements in the repeating group to display what you want to display.

Still nothing, very weird

Not weird at all… you missed the part of my reply about making sure you have elements in the repeating group to display what you want to display.

The elements are already in a repeating group? I’m not sure I understand what you mean
The above is the element I used

Add a text element in the first row of the repeating group and give it a dynamic of expression of Current cell's Relationship's patient's Name. Then, consider taking a step back and doing some tutorials because what you are trying to do is about as basic as it gets in Bubble, and if you don’t have a solid understanding of the basics, you are going to struggle to get up what is a pretty steep learning curve.