↔ Auto Adjust Width for RG cells - New Plugin from Zeroqode

Hello @ZeroqodeSupport. Thank you for your reply follow up. Actually, I was not looking to make any major change to the plugin. I simply wanted to have the error fixed that was revealed by the Debugger. However, since then, I experienced another issue wherein the plugin produced a Gap that was effecting margins. At any rate, I’ve decided to go another route, as it pertains to my design, instead. This route will not require use of the plugin…

Thank you

1 Like

hi there,
@ZeroqodeSupport
I have been struggling with some issues with the plugin. The repeating group without the plugin is structured and positioned well, but as soon as I add the plugin, the element shifts and my list is cut short by white space. Would you know why this happens?

As you can see here for yourself.
New Recording - 10/8/2021, 9:58:24 AM.

Without plugin

with plugin

Cheers

Hello, @kenamarleygh
Thanks for reaching out and for using our plugin.

This plugin allows repeating group cells to dynamically adjust their width to their content so that it looks neat and stylish.
So, as we can see from your screencast, the last element in your repeating group is “Event planning”. So, at this point, the repeating group is interrupted. Scrolling is not cyclic, so the row is interrupted after displaying the last element, available in the group.

Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Actaully event planning is not the last element. There are about 6 additional elements after “event planning”. If you review the link to the video I made, you will; see that when the plugin is activated, after event planning instead of showing the other elements it shows blank/white space. This only happens when the plugin is activated.
https://vimeo.com/626523198/b74f65f6d6.

Hello, @kenamarleygh
Thanks for the additional details.

Due to the fact that we have some additional questions regarding your settings, can you please add our Support Team email to the list of collaborators to your application and provide me a link to your application? This will allow us to check your settings and run some tests to fix the mentioned problem.

To add our Support Team as a collaborator, you need to do the following steps in the Bubble Editor:

Settings > Collaboration > Add email support@zeroqode.com

Note: avoid the warning message regarding the plan, as we are an agency and you can easily add us to your collaborators.

Looking to hear you soon.
Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team

Ok for sure.

Hello, @kenamarleygh
Thanks for the provided access to your application.

Please allow us to note that the plugin is designed to work and change the width of the RG Cells only. Meaning, if it is used the horizontal scrolling layout style of the RG then the width of that RG is not supposed to adjust, only cells in it.

As we defined from your application, your repeating group is placed in the reusable element in one row with horizontal scrolling. Also, the “arrow icons” are not clickable ( so you haven’t any workflow for them).
So, due to the fact of the horizontal row and fixed size of the group, not all the elements are visible on the page.
Here are 2 possible solutions:

• You sill choose the “Full list” layout style for the repeating group. So, your group will be visible in this way:
  • Set the workflow for the arrows and just scroll through the group using this button. in this way, you will see all the content.

Also, allow us to recommend you carefully analyze all the errors on your page because they can significantly affect the operation of the application and even interfere with some of its functions.

In case we can help you with any additional information - please let us know.
Best regards,
Zeroqode Support Team