Bubble Developer Needed for Customer Management App

Hello community,
I am seeking a skilled Bubble developer to build a simple customer management app (max 8pages). This project involves creating a user-friendly platform for organizing and managing customer data efficiently, looking for a developer who can work independently and deliver a high-quality app within a limited budget.

Responsibilities:

• Work closely with the project owner to understand requirements and specifications.
  • Design and develop the customer management app using Bubble’s platform.
  • Implement key features such as customer profiles, contact information, and communication logs.
  • Ensure the app is intuitive and easy to navigate for users.
  • Test and debug the app to ensure functionality and reliability.
  • Provide documentation and support as needed.

Requirements:

• Proficiency in Bubble’s platform with experience in app development.
  • Strong understanding of database management and user authentication.
  • Ability to translate requirements into technical solutions.
  • Attention to detail and commitment to delivering a polished product.
  • Excellent communication skills(English)and ability to work independently.
  • can have frequent meetings via zoom with me

Additional Information:

• This is a freelance position with the potential for future collaboration on additional projects.
  • i have a modest budget for this project and seeking cost-effective solutions.
  • Please include examples of previous Bubble projects or a portfolio showcasing your work (freshers are most welcome)
1 Like

Just a quick question I am in the free plan, will I have to share to my account credentials to bubble dev in order to get him in, or should I upgrade first ?

Upgrading first would be ideal because you won’t be able to deploy your application on a free plan. Plus it’s better to get it out of the way before the dev begins work on your project

Hey @wevit ,
Dropped you a message, awaiting your response :smile:

Welcome to the Bubble Community! :clap:

Those are good questions @wevit

If the person is an agency, they could build it for you without being on a paid plan until they finish it and transfer it to you.

Also, if they were an agency it wouldn’t cost anything to have them as a collaborator either.

Hope that helps. :blush:

Sent you a dm
kindly check
thanks

DM sent!

You can activate a 14 day trial for a higher plan and add developers as team members. The duration of trial should be enough time to get this kind of app built.

Btw, I sent you my proposal via DM :slight_smile:

Hi @wevit,

I hope you’re doing well. :slightly_smiling_face:

We can absolutely help you to find the perfect one. Kindly check my DM. Thanks.

Thank you community for the overwhelming response, update is I hired a dev for the job.

1 Like

Thank you community for your responses the update is that I have hired a developer.

Thanks all, i finally hired a dev

1 Like