Bubble Table Help Needed

Hello,
I’m having a difficult time with this. I’m looking to make a spreadsheet, that displays a Lesson date at the top, and then a Skill name along the side, which then for the data, it fills it with the passed lessons progress level. Kind of like the photo I’ve attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

ProgressRec

Right now the issue i’m having is I can’t figure out how to make my lesson dates at the top show all my lessons, not just the first lesson. Is there a way to make that top row repeating?

Yep so ideally you would want a repeating group which will populate all this data for you, how do you have it currently set up?

I believe the table element’s columns cant be dynamic currently. It is not like a repeating group basically. You have to set the columns in the design phase and they just stay. (Please correct me if I am wrong, experienced bubblers).

For this, you probably need two repeating group. One is for the skills like rows and one is for the dates like columns.

Of course, then you would need another repeating group just on top of that, to design the headers of each column (dates probably).

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.