šŸ„³ Build Google Chrome Extension without Code

Just released it!

1 Like

Example Video showcasing Removing/Adding HTML:

Example Video showcasing how to inject Custom Javascript:

1 Like

This is awesome! Can you trigger the custom query selector to populate content into an input on load instead of clicking a button?

This is beyond impressiveā€¦ Thank you so muchā€¦ You just gave me some job to add features that iā€™ll need to implement in my app haha.

1 Like

Yes thatā€™s possible!

How would I do that?

Just in your bubble app add the workflow:

When Page is Loaded ā†’ chrome extension Inject Custom script

Hey everyone, this week we are offering a 30% discount on our google chrome extension builder package. Simply enter the code ā€œ3CHROMEā€ at checkout!
The offer ends this friday 28.01.2022

Hi @Anticode, I like the idea and concept but the monthlly fee for the plugin feels a bit too pricy. Can you explain if the plugin subscription needs to stay active? Have you thought about making it a one time purchase? Otherwise it is more expensive than the app wrappersā€¦

Hey,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are constantly updating the plugin and adding new features to it. We also offer ongoing support, so a monthly fee is important for us.

Hope you understand!

Hi!

I understand. Thanks for your response.

What if I just want to make a single frame of my web app available to the Chrome Store without the need for any dedicated Chrome / plugin features ? Do I still need the plugin or can I just pay you the one time fee for the build?

Regards

Hi,

no for this you donā€™t need the plugin. You can just purchase the build !

Best Regards

1 Like

Hey @Anticode, Iā€™m so excited to try this out!

One piece Iā€™ve been trying to figure out; is there a way to click something on the page, and pass the data I clicked on to the chrome extension?

Example: the page has a list of people, and I click on the first name of the 5th person, and it sends their name to the extension?

I could do this with highlighting, but would love to be able to allow via a click!

Hi @Anticode, I have a question about pricing, once I purchased the build and the subscription, will I be able to change something in the app and get another built or I need to pay every time 129$?

Hello,

no you donā€™t have to pay again. As long as you donā€™t change the actual App URL you can contact us and weā€™ll send you an updated build.

Cheers,
Noel

Hello Callen,

thank you for your interest!

As of now that is not supported directly. However what you could use is our custom query selector. This will allow you to take any specific data from the current tab and return it to your bubble app. However this will no be triggered by a click.

We will look into how to implement this and will add it to our roadmap!

Cheers,
Noel

1 Like

UPDATE
Weā€™ve permanently reduced the price of the chrome extension build package to $99!

1 Like

Update

Our chrome extension are now offered with manifest version 3 !

1 Like

Tutorial
Build a Discount Chrome Extension like Honey without code!
Learn how to build a chrome extension like honey without code. This chrome extension will search for discounts in your bubble database and will automatically apply them to the relevant discount field.

1 Like