Building a Site similar to Duolingo

Hi everyone,

I’ve been using bubble for three weeks now and I’m starting to wrap my head around the use of conditions and workflows. My question specifically is about the best way to retrieve questions from the database to appear on the page.

The way I’m currently thinking about the structure is each user will start with a level 0 and questions in my database are level 1.1,1.2,2.1,2.2,etc. and wherever a user leaves off they will start back up at that level.

I’m having a hard time structuring a workflow or condition to make it so that the questions appear according to the current user’s level.

If anyone has any idea on how to design a workflow for this, I’d greatly appreciate your inishgt or thoughts on if I’m thinking about this the right way.

maybe also add a level field in the question data field. so it shows questions that are on the same level as the user. so if the user is on level 1, and the user finishes the question asigned to level 1, you add a worflow that adds 1 or whatever to the user’s level and show the questions with that level. hope that helps, but i’m not sure how exactly you set it up so it might not be like this

merci beaucoup , très intéressant

Thats, how I have it currently set up. I guess my issue is with the best workflow to get the questions to show up.