Bulk 301 redirects - reloaded

I am about to migrate an exhibition platform from WordPress to Bubble, with 1000s of existing location, exhibition and artist entries. And of course, the URL structure will end up slightly different than it has been so far. So it is crucial from an SEO perspective to implement a 301 redirection table with the old and new URLs.

Though it’s hard for me to believe that the Bubble team expects users to only work on new ideas and not to migrate existing services to Bubble, I have learned from older discussion posts in the Forum that the redirect entries needed to be created one by one in the respective section of the app settings page.

Is there any update on this process? Has anyone figured out a workaround that allows for hundreds or thousands of redirection entries in bulk? (maybe with a Chrome extension similar to the Bubble Option Sets Helper :thinking: )

As of my last update, Bubble does not offer a built-in feature for bulk creation of redirection entries. However, there are still some potential workarounds you can explore to streamline the process:

Custom Development: If you have programming skills or access to a developer, you could potentially create a script or custom plugin to automate the creation of redirection entries based on a predefined mapping of old and new URLs.

API Integration: Bubble offers an API that allows you to interact with your Bubble app programmatically. You could potentially use this API to create redirection entries in bulk by sending requests from an external script or tool.

CSV Import: Some users have reported success with manually creating a CSV file containing the old and new URLs, and then importing this file into Bubble using a plugin or custom script. While this may still require some manual effort to format the CSV file correctly, it could be more efficient than creating each redirection entry individually.

Third-party Services: There are third-party services and tools available that specialize in bulk URL redirection management. You could potentially use one of these services alongside your Bubble app to handle the redirections externally.

Community Resources: Check the Bubble community forums and other resources to see if other users have developed any tools or methods for bulk creation of redirection entries. You may find helpful tips or solutions shared by other Bubble users facing similar challenges.

Keep in mind that while these workarounds may help streamline the process to some extent, implementing bulk URL redirections in Bubble may still require some manual effort and technical expertise. It’s also a good idea to carefully test your redirections after implementation Kroger survey sweepstakes to ensure they are working correctly and not causing any unexpected issues with SEO or user experience.

You still get updates :exploding_head: My brain hasn’t downloaded a new one in years