Hello, just signed up and trying to build what I’m hoping is a simple app - I’m not a developer.
User inputs anywhere from 1-20 ASINs(amazon product identifier).
- User presses a button
- This kicks off identical processes for each of the ASINs.
Each individual process goes as follows
- A new table is created.
- An api is called bringing back anywhere from 0-1,000 associated ASINs. These are different variations of the same product (think size and color of the same shoe)
- Each new ASIN, including the original ASIN, are added to their own row in this table.
- 2-3 different api’s are called to fill in data points relative to each ASIN and fill in the columns. Some columns should be user editable.
- Some columns have basic math depending on the values of other columns and should dynamically adjust other cells in the row.
- This process is repeated for however many other asin’s the user submitted.
Can bubble accomplish this?