Can bubble achieve this Database structure? Or do I need SQL?

Hey guys!

Really sorry for the nooby type questions. I don’t really have a lot of experience in databases (some basic SQL knowledge). I’m not sure how databases are best structured and the best way to get data related without potentially exposing data to users that shouldn’t be seeing.

I’ve put together a quick draw up below:

I want to understand if this is possible within Bubble? Essentially each company has their own database, which is stored in the central database, to which users who have their ID/Email in the company databases can access that data.

So for example, user 3 should only have access to company 4, because company 4 only includes their data in the database. User 2 has access to their data in company 2, 3 & 4 but not company 1, because their data isn’t in company 1. I think you get the picture.

I’m not sure if this is complicated, or outside of bubbles reach. If there are any experts out there that could guide me I would really appreciate it. Would be happy to pay for some consultancy or something, I just want to make sure the DB is capable of what I want before I put time in.

Thanks!

@deeknee

Easily done in Bubble

This is a great video by @MattN to show you the ropes

2 Likes

My man! Thank you, it’s on today’s Sunday afternoon study.

1 Like