Can I build a website builder?

Is there a way I could create a website builder in here? And is there any good themes in the marketplace that would provide for a good jumping off point?

1 Like

I have a few, mostly use external library’s.

@cassiawatts1 welcome to the community!

Yeap is possible to some degree. See example below:

Not aware of any templates that help you do this. It would be pretty much your own undertaking :grinning:

2 Likes

Yes! You actually can definitely do this but you would need to know how to code currently. One plugin I am in the works on has support for drag and drop for no coders to do this in the future but is not in the near term currently.

@schnetzlerjoe

It is though. I have 5 drag and drop builders on bubble

1 public using external service
2 private using external libraries.
1 private plugin using JS full source code created in bubble
1 using pure bubble.

Pure bubble is definitely going to be the most time intensive and expensive with limited features in comparison.

2 Likes

Yes exactly. Which is why you would most likely need to use a third party library of the likes GrapesJS, VvvebJs or your own custom builder built by yourself or others to get something to build a website within a bubble app.

Drag and drop functionality and website builder are two very sperate things.

@chris.williamson1996 What are some external services and libraries for this? I’m looking to create a page builder that does not have “drag and drop” functionality, just adding/reordering sections.