Can someone help me (I'm new)

I want to create a Tinder-like app for memes. If the user swipes right, the meme will get a credit. The memes with a good amount of credits are shown to other people. If the user swipes left, the meme will lose the credit. Once the meme is a less than 10 (or any amount, depending if the app becomes more popular) it will be removed. Their will also be a limit of the amount of image on the server. The user will also be able to post a photo from his gallery. No login will be required. This will also be made for Android. If someone could help, it would be appreciatehttp://forum.bubble.io/t/need-help-creating-social-media-app/14081d!

What specifically do you need help with? All of this is possible with Bubble and there is even a tinder pile plugin, which takes care of the swiping right/left for you. There is a video course on building a tinder-like application with Bubble. I would suggest you start there and adapt it for the app you want to build.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.