Can we add workflow to page?

Hello,
I want to add workflow in page , it is possible .

No. Yes. Oh, now I’m not sure. C’mon dude, what is the precise issue you’re experiencing?

1 Like

i want to make a action whenever clicked in page

??? :man_shrugging:

You should go through some Bubble basics. There’s enough resources to get you started at their YouTube channel.

1 Like

Yup, what Keith and Ihsan said… but, if your question is can a page itself have a workflow attached to it so that when the page is clicked, the associated workflow is run, the answer is no. There are ways to make it look like a page has a workflow associated with it, but this is where your extremely vague post does you no favors. If you describe exactly what you are trying to accomplish (even better if you include screenshots), you will likely get specific suggestions/solutions.

Best…
Mike

2 Likes

Thank you Keith and ihsanzainal84, Mikeloc what you have said is exactly i was asking that page itself have a workflow.
so what i want to di that whenever i want o click below header it should close.

can we do something like to add a layer?

Why would you want the header to go away? Also: It looks like you’re making a fake version of Airbnb. Why would you do that?

Anyway, in Airbnb (somewhat puzzlingly) at present, clicking on “room” opens the room in a new window. I don’t know why it does that, but whatever.

The specific “room” page doesn’t have the header. In your scam Airbnb app, what you would do is navigate to a page of type room and that page would not have the header.

Now, I suppose you might not be creating some sort of phishing app, but don’t come back here and post images that imply you’re creating a phishing app. If I were still a mod, you’d be f**ing perma-banned as of 30 seconds ago. I shoot first and ask questions never.

2 Likes

Hello Keith, First of all this is not scam app, i am learning bubble and i have to choose any website , so i choose Airbnb.
And second thing please mind your language in this platform its shows how your parents teach to behave to others and most important thing its insult of your parents if you use the abusive words and the way you think and kindly show your ethics towards your work.

@ashish.pundir, you could do something (which some might consider to be hacky) like when the header is open, have a transparent shape or group that covers the whole page become “visible,” and add a workflow to the shape or group.

Oh, and @keith, I am new to forum moderation (at least when it comes to having the ability to ban folks), and it is quite difficult not to adopt this philosophy given the amount of crap that gets posted every day.

This particular thread was not on my radar (nor should it have been, in my opinion), but there is a sizable number on a daily basis that are, many by longtime Bubblers who should (and I’m sure do) know better. It’s a shame, really.

3 Likes

Thank you @mikeloc what you have suggested is working . I put the Floating group which cover the page (not header) and add a workflow on it.

Yes, thank you, Keith. :wink:

so sorry @mikeloc , just put his name by mistake

1 Like

No worries… I got a good laugh out of that one.

Hahah, ok cool.
You are a good human being.
@mikeloc

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.