Cant collect phonenumber in the moment of signup

Hey Everybody, I am a new user, and still learning, I need all the help I can get.

I have added an Address and a Phone number field to my popup signup/signin element.

I had no trouble creating a new thing, data entry, for the address, but it seems like I cant do the same for the phone number. I include here screenshots of the issue.
When I set the field, it continues to add more and more and more info to the “click” and “search” buttons. To me, it feels like a bug, but I may be mistaken.

I have tried to delete the element and add it again. I have closed down the site and opened it again. I have cleared cookies. I have tried with different names. And different types and format.

Thank you

Screen Shot 2020-11-10 at 22.41.39|537x500

1 Like

Hi @mads1!

Perhaps the phonenumber field type is causing the problem. I see that you are using Spanish for cedula and numero de telefono. Thus, I gather that they may contain certain symbols that may present a problem. Just set the phonenumber field to text and try again. This should sort out your problem.

Muy buena suerte con tu app! :+1:

Thanks!
I found the error, had to put the phonenumber field as input integer, not input “text (numbers only)”