Can't get the SearchBox Input working with Dynamic choices

Hey Everyone,

I am just trying to build my first app using bubble but I can’t seem to get the SearchBox input working. My configuration is as follows:

As you can also see, I have Data in my DB:

But my search leads to nothing. Can someone point me in the right direction?
Surprisingly, The Search works if I switch to Static choices.

Check your privacy rules for your company datatype (by default privacy rules are applied which is probably the reason your data is not showing). You may need to delete the existing rules, or change them to allow access to the data.

You were right, Adam. This had something to do with Auto-binding and Access. It works now but I wonder if this could cause any security issue.

This is what I have now:

I’m not sure what autobinding should have to do with search visibility?

The default privacy settings usually restrict visibility to just the creator, so you just need to delete the privacy rule, or modify it to suit your needs.

Your current settings wont allow anyone other than the Job Listing creator to see any of the job listing details (other than the company name).

So nobody viewing will be able to see job details or salary, apart from the person who created the listing.

I’m not sure if that’s what you’re intending, but I assume it’s not, so you might want to delete the privacy rule, or change it so other people can view the listing.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.