Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Can't publish to live

Hi there I am new on Bubble and I just finished a microsite and need to publish but every time I try to it says my plan does not allows me to do so. I thought is was a free nocode tool can someone explain?

thankss

You’ll need to choose a paid plan that fits your needs to be able to push live.

1 Like

Hey!

You can read an announcement posted here:

Sadly, the free plan was not cost-efficient for Bubble, thus they were forced to unfortunately limit it’s capabilities. Bubble still has the mindset of a free no-code tool, and that is why they kept the free plan. You can still develop your system up to a small MVP / proof of concept, and then upgrade to unlock the features needed for a fully-functioning web application. The free plan is now a “in development” plan is how I like to think of it.

Lately, Bubble has mentioned they are doing A/B testing of new pricing models, and a lower-tier pricing model may be coming soon, hopefully. This lower tier will likely have very basics, such as ability to deploy live and a custom domain, and that is likely all.

That is speculation.

I do hope to see a lower-tier at some point, but for now, we can develop and play on the free plans, however as @johnny points out in the wonderful thread linked below, it’s not financially feasible to have the free plan they once did.

2 Likes

Here’s another example of why this was a completely stupid change for bubble. All it’s going to do is defer people from using it.

@kheimstead982 Life isn’t free, and neither is a running a business. :slight_smile:

Based on the 1,115,838 Bubblers, I’d disagree. For what Bubble provides in value, you can’t find elsewhere.

3 Likes

I agree. I’d love to know how much bubble donates each month for these free users resources. All of the free apps just sitting there. I bet it’s surprising.

1 Like

I assume you work for free as well

2 Likes

Thanks for all the update I totally did not knew that I would need a paid plan now since was a free thing months ago.
I get your guys point related to be free to use and business process not going to go further on this discussion though

thanks for all :love_you_gesture:t4: :vulcan_salute:t4:

thanks

1 Like