Can't recreate things from learning lessons[SOLVED]

Hello!
I may have missed a button somewhere or whatnot but my problem is when I tried to recreate 3d lesson (the one with cities and votes) in my project I understood that I dont have some fields like I can’t simply change the color of the icon without messing with styles and I can’t make a button to get data from the input field because there is just no such choice in workflow. Following lesson step-by-step doesn’t help. What am I doing wrong?

P. S. Sorry if mistakes, Russian :wink:

Let’s start with an icon. When I create the icon in tutorial it lets me change its color right to the choosing the picture of the icon (heart, flag, etc). When I create the icon in my project the color menu doesn’t appear at all. Don’t have access to computer right now I guess I will update my post with comparison screenshots later.

I had the same problem too :slightly_smiling: goes to styling, and click the blank option and ready, all the options are available.

3 Likes

Thanks! It’s so simple lol. And the other thing I was talking about just started working on itself!

1 Like

yeah. added [solved] to the title.

It’s simple but its not explained in the first tutorial. I took a lot of clicking to find out