|
|
-> When Condition3 -> Workflow3

intead of

When Condition1 and Condition2 -> Workflow2

When Condition1 and Condition3 -> Workflow3

Thank you

1 Like

I’m new here too! My best guess is… you’d need to create Custom State and update that field with some control value. Ie: 0,1,2,3, etc Then… check out the Workgroup Tab. All the way on the right is an empty Workgroup which says, “Click Here to add an event.” Do that. Then… depending what you put in the Custom State, you could trigger any WorkGroup you wanted. Just once, or every X number of seconds.

1 Like

I think you’re actually after custom events. At the end of Workflow 1 add “trigger a custom event” Select the custom event (workflow 2) which can have its own conditions.

1 Like

I realized I didn’t explained too well. Let’s put it in logic language.

I would like to do something like this

IF event0 is true THEN

IF event1 is true THEN
                   action1
    END

IF event2 is true THEN
                   action2
    END

END

but Bubble only allows to do this

IF event0 is true AND event1 is true THEN
              action1
END

IF event0 is true AND event2 is true THEN
              action2
END

in this way, everytime i want to change a parameter in event0, I need to change them all. And it is quite difficult if I have several sub-events that need to happen with the main event

You just create three custom workflows. The first workflow checks the first condition and calls workflow two and three. They check condition two and three, respectively.

In that way you can avoid duplicating the checks and you just have to call workflow one to execute the action.

Ok, let’s say that my first condition is “Variable1 is 3”

Then I create the custom workflow and then call it for each other condition.

Now I need to change my custom condition to “Variable1 is 6”

Do I need to change each workflow, or just the custom condition once? If it is the last, how can I do it?