Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Check Null State or Other Solution

I have an index page which has a state on it called “checkMark” and its a number.
In the 1st selection group:

• the square shape on the left when clicked sets the index check mark to a value of 1, the checkmark icon has a conditional When index’s checkMark is 1, then set the element (the icon) to visible.
  • I do the same for the next square shape (on the right) setting the number to 2.

In the 2nd election group:
I do the same thing each square shape is labeled 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7.

How would I perform a check to see if 1 or 2 not null and 3,4,5,6,7 not null, change the progress bar (the circles at the top) to number 2.

Appreciate any suggestions!

Hi there, @luminrabbit… if I understand your post correctly, it sounds like you need two custom states… one for the 1st selection group and one for the 2nd selection group. You would set the custom states as you have described, and then I believe the condition on circle 2 would be as simple as when the first custom state is not empty and the second custom state is not empty, highlight that circle.

Any of that make sense and sound like it could work for you?

Hope this helps.

Best…
Mike

@mikeloc Thank you so much! “is not empty” was hiding further down :stuck_out_tongue: I tried “is not” which lead me astray lol Greatly appreciated and thank you again! I’ll also create that second custom state as well Thank You.

1 Like