Conditional does not work properly when the page loaded

Could anyone please help me? I am a very new bubble user.

There is a data type which saved the Hex Color number. Using these values, I am trying to set up a color filtering function by arranging the color boxes in a Repeating Group. I have also set a Conditional that shows or hides the check mark icon by the value of the clicked element with using Custom State.

Current issue : On screen startup, the check mark starts in the “visible” state for all elements except White.
⇒ I want to all checkmark icons to be in the “hidden” state when page loaded.

Note:
If I click them one by one after screen loaded, Conditional starts to work correctly.
I also had tried to set “blank” to the Custom state with using “Page is loaded” workflow but could not fix this problem.
What should I do?

Because you didn’t put the workflows, I am not quite sure how you set these things up.

So, you have the list of colors-hex1-hex2 in your db and they are displayed in RG on page loading. And what you want is none of them is checked so as for you to check or uncheck each individual color set. Am I right?

If my understanding was correct, this is what I’d do.

1. Unless the color-sets are dynamic, I would put them in option set rather than db.
  2. If multiple selection of color-sets is allowed, the custom state should be list.

So, on page load, all list will display unchecked because the custom state is empty, then you can play around with color-sets checked/unchecked by adding/removing from the custom state.

Thank you very much and I am so sorry for the late reply.
First of all, since this is my first post, I accidentally pressed the post button before attaching all the images, and I apologize for not providing enough information in the consultation.
I posted this because this problem occurred even though the workflow that you pointed out was already set and the custom state was also empty when the page loaded.

= Solution =
I then added “Custom State is empty/is not empty” to the condition and confirmed that it was working properly.
However, it is very strange because the other extraction conditions work properly without using this “is empty/is not empty”. . .
Again, thank you very much for your reply.

In addition, someone may refer to this post if they encounter a similar problem in the future, so let me add the images that I was unable to attach at the time of posting just in case and the solution way is also.