Has anyone run into the error:
“This is a circular Reusable Element… Reusable Elements cannot contain themselves (or other Reusable Elements that contain them).”
I have this currently on the Sign in / Log in popup (which was the default that comes with a new App) - certainly at some point I fat-fingered something. I compared all the workflow steps in the Pop Up to another app of mine who’s Sign in / Log in Pop Up is working, noting they’re the same. I have added the Pop Up to the header, but it doesn’t show up under “Hidden Elements” like it does for my app that’s working. I also noticed when I select the Sign in / Log Pop Up from the Element drop down, it doesn’t let me click the “Edit Element” button. What did I do??!
glad you figured it out though. We’ll think about a more direct way to find it (have you used the element picker at the top of the page in the editor?)