đź“· Clonegram - Images like Instagram Template from Zeroqode

instagram

Hey Bubblers,
We have just published a mobile app template that replicates Instagram. It looks great both on mobile & desktop devices and comes with all the main features of Instagram like image posting (including filters), user following, post liking, messaging etc.

Live demo: https://clonegram.bubbleapps.io

Levon Terteryan

Founder @ Zeroqode

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates

Zeroqode Blocks

Bubble Plugins

Bubble Courses

Convert Web to iOS & Android

No-code Development Services

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested in the instagram clone. I want to buy it. Can we talk more on skype? Here is my skype id: victor.li.2000. Thanks!

pinged you in skype
Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

first of all great work. I bought your template yesterday to save me some time but I have spent 2 days straight trying to figure how you show certain views, for example “conversations”. I debugged it and I cannot really find how the reusable element conversations shows, can you help a little bit?

1 Like

never mind I was tired, found it

great @natserrano glad you figured it out :slight_smile:
Thanks!

I have 2 quick questions, why do you use this url to re-save the post image? why not https:pictureuploader’value? security?

and why do you re-save using bubble tools?

I modified using picture uploader value and it works, but I want to make sure I am not missing something important. thanks for your work

Hi, @natserrano!

Thanks for reaching out!

So, in the first step, the image is uploaded to the server with a certain size and filtered. Then in the 5 step- BubbleTools- we are receiving the changed image from the server which is saved into the database afterwards. If you only use the image uploader value, the image will be saved at a random size, that is, all the saved images in the database will have a different size.

Hope this was useful!
Best,
Zeroqode Team

Hey All,
we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Clonegram - Images like Instagram Template

Best Regards,
Zeroqode Support Team