Command-Line App Template

This might give some folks a new idea on what you can create with Bubble:

I created a command-line app that looks like this:

That link to the template is here:

13 Likes

Love it - it’s so retro!

2 Likes

Neat! I was working on something similar for teachers that relied on just using a text bar to execute commands, like “take attendance.” I ultimately abandoned as I didn’t want to make it rely on knowing commands verbatim, and didn’t take the time to investigate natural language stuff.

This is really cool, tho. Nice work.

1 Like

Very cool - lovin’ the look :smile:

1 Like

I love this.

1 Like

Such a classic look - great creativity here!

1 Like

Your cool dude! Way to think outside the box. Speaking of command line, I haven’t seen much discussion on here about text manipulation or parsing. For example: Removing specific HTML Tags out of a 500 text documents. I’m currently using python find and replace but I’m doing it in several steps and would be a life saver if I could create Multiple Find & Replace or Remove on Loop on multiple files in Bubble. Would appreciate your thoughts on the matter. Thanks for the great example Andrew :slight_smile:

• Reymond
3 Likes

Wow, this project definitely musters up some nostalgia and some new ideas for tools. Well done!

2 Likes

thx all

2 Likes

This is broken. And it seems my post about it go deleted. :S

Try creating a new app off this template and you will fail.

I’m not sure what happened. I don’t see it any more on my plugins either.

@emmanuel Me and @vega.andrew Need some clarification on this please!

Unfortunately we had to restore an older version of the forum and lost 4 days on messages, very sorry about this.

That’s fine, but the template and import of this template isn’t working. It’s a bubble system error thats been happening for awhile now.

In this case we need a bug report

Is this back up running yet? I’d love to check it out.

No. It is broken permanently I believe