Condition based on specific text

Is it possible to make a condition only when based on a specific text? Ive been trying to use the utilize do event, do when condition is true. I have tried custom states.

Example, if the text is “test” then whether in text, input, and/or dropdown it will trigger the event/workflow?

Yes, possible, just need to set up a conditional workflow trigger to determine if the text value is equal to the value it needs to be in order to trigger the workflow

How would you accomplish this? Does it have to be “equal” vs “contains keywords”?

I have tried doing a search for in the database and then utilize the “contains keywords” and that did not work. I tried the same thing, doing a search for in the database and then utilize the “contains keywords” and then utilize filtering for the specific word. I tried using “is” and also “contains” and no luck.

I followed the videos from this post:

Utilizing everything I previously mentioned above. However, it only changes when the data changes not based on a specific text.

I also tried setting states based on the word and had no luck.

to match a word to a specific word you use equals…to match a word to a phrase you would use contains

I believe I have figured it out, thank you for the quick response.