Can someone look at my editor. My custom states are not working properly

Hello,

Can someone look at my editor and check out my custom states workflows, please? I don’t know if it’s a bug or if I’m doing something wrong. I don’t want to submit a bug report if it’s something that I’m missing. The built-in tab element from bubble works just fine. I copied the same workflow, but It doesn’t seem to work properly. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Looks like the states aren’t set up the same.

Each time you press a button (red, blue, green), you’re changing one of three states (Red1, Blue1, Green1). This doesn’t result in the behavior you want.

For example, if you set Red1 to “showred”, then set Blue1 to “showblue”, Red1’s state is still “showred”, so the red group will still show.

Rather than have 3 different states, Group B should have a single state, named something like “color”. Then, when each tabbed is clicked, set the “color” state to that tab’s color:

When “red” is clicked => Set “color” of Group B to “red”
When “blue” is clicked => Set “color” of Group B to “blue”
When “green” is clicked => Set “color” of Group B to “green”

Once that logic is set up, change the show/hide logic of the different colored elements so that they’re referencing the new shared “color” state so they all reference the same thing. So, rather than “Group B’s Red1 is “showred” = visible”, you’d put “Group B’s color is “red” = visible”.

Hope that helps!

1 Like

@nnich19 Thanks so much for your reply. I will try that right now.

Thanks so much for this assist on this. You are truly appreciated! Blessings to you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.