Customised Icon

Hello!
How do i use different customised icons for maps? For example if i want the map to show all types of restaurants and carshops theathers and ec. but with their own icons, i seem to be able to choose only 1 specific icon and it show restaurants with the icon for theathers.

Hello,

Thanks for your post! For this, you might check out the Customized icon option for maps elements. If you choose to make this data dependent, you could show different icons for different markers based on the image field for that thing. Let us know if that helps or if you have any more questions!

1 Like

What would you do if you didn’t want to have to add the restaurant icon every time you made a new restaurant? Is there a way to set it up so that any time you make a new location with the location type “restaurant”, it automatically uses the restaurant map icon?

Great question! For this, you might check out default values as an option.

Thanks! But what if you wanted to have restaurants and, for example, hotels? You could set the default marker to the restaurant marker, but that still means you’d have to put in all the hotel markers by hand - or is there another way around this?

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.