Something is wrong with my database or the database. I don’t know what is going on. Its been like this from last night (when I noticed).
I have some fields like [Current User’s Name], [Current User’s Phone]…
On the page its supposed to show the [Current User’s Name] and if that field is empty then it just shows “Name”.
This has been working just fine for weeks now and suddenly now its not working. I haven’t made any changes to anything related to that field. I have my own info in the database (I can see it there. My name is listed under the name field, and my number under the phone # field). But it won’t show on the page. Yes, I am logged in as that user; that is the only user I have listed there right now.
Another example, I have a group that is supposed to show which prompts for the person’s phone #, if that field [Current User’s Phone] is empty. As I stated above, I input my info into the database already so my name and number is in there. But this group keeps displaying on the page prompting me to input my phone # when the info is already there in the database.
A 3rd example, I logged in using facebook. That works fine, but if I log out and then try logging in again without facebook (just by typing my email and password) - it tells me the password doesn’t match. But, that is my email and password. I even tried going to my facebook page, logging out of it and logging back in to make sure I have the right password and I do.
It wasn’t doing any of this before. All other workflows seem to be working fine, its only the ones that pick up info from the database that are not working.
And yes I’ve refreshed the database, I’ve reloaded the page (and app), I’ve done a hard refresh (F5), all of this multiple times. It still shows my info in the database but is not showing up on my page and I’ve made no changes to any of this. I’ve also deleted the entry from the database and tried entering it again, only to see the same problems again.