Date field not saving

Hi! I’m a newbie to Bubble and have been loving it here. Tons of great resources and friendly folks!

I’m running into an issue where the date field I’ve created won’t ever update. I have created a Date of Birth field as “Date” data type but it will never save for me. I try to modify a existing database entry and input a date of birth and click save but once I click save it never saves properly for me. I’m sure it’s user error but I just can’t figure out what I’m missing

Appreciate any help!

Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 11.02.51 AM
Screen Shot 2024-02-09 at 11.05.34 AM

In programming ‘Dates’ are actually date/times and need to be a particular point in time rather than just a day. In order for the input to be valid, use some values for hh:mm xm. You could put 12/12/1965 12:00 am for example. On the frontend, you would then format the datetime to only show the date ie 12/12/1965 and not show the time.
There are useful operators in bubble to handle datetimes that you may find useful:

Nico thank you! My error was that I was inputting 12/12/1965 12:00 but I was leaving off the am/pm…and that was causing it not to save. Once I input AM / PM it saved!

Thanks!