đź‘« Daty - Dating Like Tinder Template from Zeroqode

Tinder_bubble
Hey Bubblers,
we’ve just published a new template - Tinder Clone!
This is a great template that replicates Tinder. Designed primarily for use on mobile devices but works on desktop as well. Features swiping right and left to like or dislike users, messaging when there is a match, and settings to set gender, and the radius of current location to search for

Live demo: http://tindertemplate.bubbleapps.io/

Levon Terteryan
Founder @ Zeroqode & Bubblewits

let’s stay in touch on twitter!

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses
Convert Web to iOS & Android
No-code Development Services

How is the matching algorythm working? Or is there no logic implemented in the template?

there is a logic :slight_smile: it works exactly as Tinder, if you like someone who liked you then it is a match :slight_smile:
Simple
Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

Thanks Levon. I think I asked the wrong question, I actually mean: how are the suggestions defined? Is it by location, age, gender, …?

yes, they are by location, age and gender. If you go to the settings of the profile you will see all these parameters :slight_smile:
for the demo user the location is not applied, otherwise it works.

Hi Levon, Nice job as usual!
How did you manage the animation of the group “falling” when move left or right? JS ?

thanks, Matt!
we used Bubble’s tinder plugin - it does the job :slight_smile:

Levon Terteryan

zeroqode-for-web-160x120

Bubble Templates
Bubble Plugins
Bubble Courses

1 Like

Version 2.0 update is here: 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨 Daty 2.0 - Improved Dating Template from Zeroqode

Hey All, we have significantly improved the documentation for this template, please find it here: Daty - Dating like Tinder Template - Zeroqode Documentation