Debugger mode seems to be not working?

Hi there,

It seems my debugger is not working, just wanted to see if anyone else is having the same problem?

What’s happening:
Once I hit the step by step debugger option, and see it go through step by step, while the “only when” option is in red, I still get some of the actions to still happen…even though the “only when” is red.

For example, if I have a send email workflow and the “only when” is red, I still get that email sent to me.

You have multiple send email actions in that workflow. Are you sure it’s not just another one triggering?

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter

Hey Josh,

Thanks for your help, but yeah I checked. It’s also not just the send email one, sometimes the whole workflow has a red “only when” and I still get an email or another part of the workflow works but it also has a red "only when:

It’s weird because if I do not use the debugger, it works properly as it should based on the workflow order. It just gets weird when I use the debugger option

That’s super strange. I haven’t encountered that before, sorry!

Perhaps reach out to Bubble support?

Josh @ Support Dept
Helping no-code founders get unstuck fast :rocket:save hours, & ship faster with an expert :man_technologist: on-demand

I post daily about no-code and Bubble on Twitter Follow Support Dept on Twitter

No worries! Thanks for your help! Yeah I might do so.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.