Debugger not appearing

Having issues with /version-test?debug_mode=true. For some reason the debugger doesn’t appear at the bottom of the page. I am running the application on Chrome. Has anyone had these issues? I see that there were some issues with the debugger not appearing back in September.

Hi @MKD

This type of problem is usually caused by the browser cache. Have you tried another browser and get the same result? The other thing that can block are Chrome extensions (ie Ad Blocker).

Hey,

Thanks for reporting! If your application is on a custom domain: we’re aware of this issue and are currently working to resolve it. If your app is not on a custom domain, please file a bug report so that our team can investigate!

@eve, Thank you. We are on a custom domain. Have been having issues since last week.

@eve , Are there any updates on this issue? I am also having issues accessing the data from the database. Just a simple page to login is not working. Please help

Just to clarify, the login page just sits there for a while and the bar that shows that the page is loading takes forever to complete and doesn’t totally go through.

Change your browser, if you are using safari or brave from what I see its not working.

Chrome version (78) is working for me, i do see it sit there though.

go to the app generic domain https://yourapp.bubbleapps.io/version-test?debug_mode=true

Make sure you are logged in to the account that owns the app, you can view debug like normal as private app

It should work. This is only temporary solution, they will fix it eventually.

1 Like

Hi,

Have the same problem, private domain and no debugger popping up. The same for Chrome, firefox and Edge :frowning:.
Any progress on resolving this issue?

I feel stupid, don’t understand this workaround. When I change “yourapp” with the name of my app I am simply redirected to my customa domain and the debugger does not pop up.

What am I doing wrong ?

Ok, no idea why, but I just ‘fixed’ it.
In settings I deleted my private domain, I then re registered the private domain in Bubble…and after the connection was made again, the debugger reappeared live at my private domain.

No idea if this works for others, no idea how long this will hold, but I got my debugger back :joy:

Thank you @SenorPelota . It did the magic. My debugger is working now.

@MKD It really makes me super happy my clumpsy random methods of solving, somehow produced a method you could follow to get unstuck!

I’m having the same problem. I’m on Safari and there’s no debugger. It doesn’t matter if I add ?debug_mode=true.
Has anyone seen this issue on Safari and have a solution?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.