Disabled date picker input still changes style when hovered

I’ve checked my styles and pretty sure this is a bug, but correct me if I am wrong:

When hovering a date picker that is disabled, the on hover style is triggered. When the same settings are applied to a normal text input or drop down, the on hover style is not triggered.

I would expect the date picker to behave the same as text input or drop down. It looks very inconsistent on the user interface.

it depends on the position of the conditionals and how you set the conditionals.

If you have a conditional that says this input is disabled and this input is hovered and a second that says this input is not disabled and this input is hovered, you’d likely not have an issue.

If you have a conditional that says this input is disabled which is above the conditional that says this input is hovered, Bubble evaluates conditions from top to bottom, so you might switch their positions.

I am not sure of what you mean. Bubble does not offer a “is disabled” option in the style definition.

Most input elements have a value of ‘this element isn’t clickable’ which would represent it being disabled.

If the date picker element has a checkbox on it to make it disabled as you stated the datepicker is disabled, and the expression editor when crafting a dynamic expression doesn’t expose that as an option, you should submit a bug report.

It doesn’t make sense that on an input element you can access ‘this input isn’t clickable’ but on the datepicker you can not.

That’s what I thought initially. Is this the place to submit?

no…it is the bug report form…google search bubble.io bug report

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.