Display Most Recent Items in Repeating Group

So I need my repeating group to display the data based on the most recent 3 sign ups.

However, with my current methods it is displaying the data starting from the first data item instead of the most recent one.

Here’s some of the things I’ve tried
Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 3.36.50 PM

Last item just shows the most recent sign up 3 times instead of the most recent sign ups.
So it says
John
John
John

Screenshot 2023-05-07 at 3.35.54 PM

This method just shows the first ever sign up then the next 2 after.

I tried to use the item#3 but wasn’t able to get it to work.

So if my most recent sign ups are Jay, John, May

How do I get it to display
Jay
John
May

Just sort the RG by created date (or whatever date it is you want to sort by), with the most recent first.

I’m new to bubble, so what’s the exact steps for the created date to display the names?

Screenshot 2023-05-08 at 1.21.19 AM

all this does is just display the last name 3 times instead of showing the last 3 recent names

I don’t fully understand what you’re trying to do (your original question was about a RG, but your screenshots are showing a text element).

In any case, my guess is that you’re trying to display the most recent 3 respondents in a RG, in which case you just need to set you RG content type to RSPV, the data source to a search for RSPVs, sorted by created date: descending Yes, items until 3.

Then add a text element to display the current cell’s RSPV’s guest name.

Although, from your post, I’m not 100% sure that is what you’re trying to do?…

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.