Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

DNS issue! Receiving this error message and app is sloowwww now

@staff

This error came out of left field. Everything was working fine before, i didnt change anything but now I am getting this message

ALSO, My app seems extremely slow now. I upgraded the bubble app to the newest version last week and now im starting to get issues. Please help me to resolve these issues! Everything on my DNS server seems fine – as mentioned, I havent had this issue before and nothing was changed in bubble or on the DNS server with my provider (ionos)

There are a few things that might be going on with this! Primarily, there’s an AWS outage being reported on their status page that has been leading to a lot of slowness across Bubble, since we’re hosted in Oregon. More info on that outage here:

https://status.aws.amazon.com/

If these DNS issues don’t resolve once the downtime has been dealt with, please do email us at [email protected] so that we can assist with troubleshooting your DNS! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply and update. I will for sure reach out if I’m still having issues once the AWS outage is resolved.

Thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.