Does 'Mobile version' include tablets?

https://bubble.io/reference#Elements.Page.mobile_page ,
How is this determined?

To answer your question 100% satisfaction the best way simply to test it yourself

I do not rely on this I implement my own header to detect the browser’s user agent and OS

on example way…sticck ccs tools on the page… then on page load you can get:
Oscpu
Platform
Usergent
langauge
Page wight and width etc blah blah.

i then send didy devices including small tablets one way…and large tablets and DT and LP another…

I did try with zooming in with desktop browser that didnt change,
I dont own any tablets…

I do that also but you wont have same URL right?

You can redirect to another page or you can simply have stuff in groups which is shown dependent upon the condition you set…

If you use the CSS tools method you just need to add an additional step in your page condition if you are resizing the browser to test

I have a loooooooot of elements and workflows, its very difficult to organise like that.

of course but the url will be diff

What are you asking for here? Go with bubble own mobile page approach this gives you logical separation of pages so as you state you have a busy page of staff might be an issue… but to the user ostensibly it looks to be exactly the same page… For you the developer you can keep stuff onto different pages. What seems to be the issue with the different URL? You’ll find that many websites if viewed on a mobile device explicitly declare a different URL

I think you’re possibly overthinking this… Just go with bubbles native approach seems to work for most people

exactly why is any of this off topic! why on earth would you flag it?

"What are you asking for here? Go with bubble own mobile page approach this gives you logical separation of pages so as you state you have a busy page of staff might be an issue… but to the user ostensibly it looks to be exactly the same page… For you the developer you can keep stuff onto different pages. What seems to be the issue with the different URL? You’ll find that many websites if viewed on a mobile device explicitly declare a different URL

I think you’re possibly overthinking this… Just go with bubbles native approach seems to work for most people"