Dynamic checkbox is not responding

Hi, I am creating an app where a person can assign questionnaires to others. The problem I am having is that my dynamic checkbox is not responding to changes being made.

The user flow I want to have is that when a person chooses the desired user from the dropdown, the checkboxes will be checked if that user has been assigned that questionnaire, and unchecked if the questionnaire has not been assigned. When I read the values from the database as “yes”/“no” everything works fine. But as soon as I make changes to the assigned questionnaires, the checkboxes stop responding in the proper way.

In inspect mode, the dynamic value shows the correct value (“yes” if the questionnaire is assigned, “no” if the questionnaire is not assigned). However, the checkbox does not reflect this correctly…

Any help is appreciated, I’ve been stuck on this for 2 days now.
In the first picture you can see that upon inspection the dynamic status is no, but the checkboxes are ticked. In the second picture you can see the database, where John is not assigned any questionnaires.

LINK TO APP: http://dynamic-problem.bubbleapps.io/version-test/

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.