Embed Data in a QR code

I can see there are similar topics created previously, but I haven’t been able to find exactly what I am after, so I’m hoping you can point me in the right direction.

There are different independent stores in the system that I’m creating and each store has several cashiers, I want to have a cashier generate a QR that will hold the ID of that store (The cashier’s store)

The generated QR will then be given to customers, in other words, the QR can be printed and pasted in front of the store after it has been generated, and then when a customer walks in they can scan the QR and it’ll take them to a page which will give them an option to join that store

The problem I have is that I’m unable to retrieve the store ID that the QR code generates, I’m probably doing it wrong, there are a bunch of plugins that lets me generate a QRcode but I don’t see away to embed the cashier’s store ID and then to be able to retrieve that ID when a user scans the QR code

Let me know what you think, thank you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Good morning @phoenixideas3 , how are you? I believe your error is only in the flow itself. The QRcode will read what you pass to it. I have a plugin to generate qrcode under construction and the only thing you need is to pass the url data. In your case, I would try to create a flow that the user, when clicking on a button, would create this Qrcode with the link to the dynamic page of the same

Take a look at my plugin example. is not yet finalized, so the text is not the plugin’s explanation and may contain some errors!

https://acampamentonocode-plugins.bubbleapps.io/version-test/qr_code_styling

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.