Error on Live App

I have uploaded the register page, the page that it redirects to and the payment page.
Let me know if you need anything else
This might also help

I think in Bubble only does upto

Using the code parameter, you should make a POST request to our access_token_url endpoint (also see the sample-code below for non-cURL examples):

Well I can see a 2 weird things:

• It’s a bit strange that the current user is the user that is getting paid, while the user that is paying is the current page order’s customer. It seems reverse, the current user is usually the that is paying and enter is credit card, and the payee is attached to the thing that is bought (order). Please check, that’s a bit fishy.
  • it seems like some keys aren’t entered.

I think the first item is the most important. are you sure the logic is correct? that means anyone that is logged in can get paid, without going through the register the user as a seller action.

The logic is correct as the user who is logged in is the seller of the products, the customer is person buying the products. So the customer is paying the user.

On my app when the user logs in they are taken straight to the register as a seller page before they can accept payment

How do you want the payer to enter their card information then? the current user is the one that enters the card information. so maybe you want to charge the user with a saved CC. There is definitely something weird with the logic.

The customer enters their card information on the stripe pop up on the order summary page…this app will be used with the customer present…for instance imagine being on a market stall where the seller and customer are present but the seller is only displaying samples so they take the real order via this app and will deliver the products later.

I think me taking you through the app via Skype might be better than you can understand the app better too

Just flagging this up again, as have encountered it again testing with @NicolasDap

If you uncheck the “seller is another user” box then it works.

But we have now had 3 people try to get this to work, and it just doesn’t I am afraid :frowning:

We’re looking into it with @NicolasDap

follow here please : Did someone already tried the Stripe's Register as a seller?