So…have moved forward but still got an issue, it might be a page flow thing maybe!?
I am going to explain the App flow just so that there is no confusion and tell you the issue.
- ‘User’ Logins
- ‘User’ Registers as Seller with Stripe
- Stripe redirects to StripeAccess Page with is the OAuth redirect
- ‘User’ Clicks Continue and gets taken to the Apps Welcome Page
- ‘User’ Clicks ‘Add New Order’ and gets taken to New Order Page
- ‘User’ Selects a ‘Customer’ from dropdown (previously added onto their account)
- ‘User’ selects products the customer wants to order
- ‘User’ Clicks Submit and gets forwarded to the Order Summary Page
- ‘User’ Clicks Submit on Order Summary Page and the Stripe payment pops-up
- ‘User’ fills in the Customers card details and submits payment.
At this point I get an error saying
‘Sorry, this seller cannot accept payments right now due to a temporary error. Please try again later’
The ‘User’ then gets an email from Bubble as below
You are trying to sell something but are not registered as a seller through Stripe.
Please go to the link below to register.
Thank you for your selling with us!
The link takes me to the same page as ‘Register user as Seller’ to connect to Stripe account…user did this already, so confused as to why it cannot make payment