Hi @eazycode ,
Thank you for your reply.
It’s a freelance marketplace, 3 users type: Client (buyer), Freelancer (seller), and Admin. The client post a job request and the freelancers can make proposals. This is the scenario:
- The freelancers create or connect their Paypal account to their web app account page, letting the admin know that they are ready to work. (I have a Paypal business account, not a Partner program)
- The Client posts a job and freelancers make the offer on it.
- The Client chooses one of the freelancers and pays in advance (money goes to the Admin account)
- Once the job is approved by the Client, the money is released from the Admin account, minus a fixed commission (payout)
- If the collaboration fails, the Admin return the money to the Client
Figures are shown and calculated on the webapp so that the client sees the freelancer fee+admin fee
The freelancer sets their fee, say £100, and the admin fee is £50. The client sees the freelancer+admin fee £150
At the job completion, the freelancer receives £100, the admin keeps £50.
If the collaboration fails, the admin returns the money to the client, fully or partially (manual refund)
I’m not sure I’m setting the initial plugin parameters correctly, there are a few strings, TEST and dev which confuse me.
In the workflows these are the errors that are returned.
Thank you for helping