Facebook Login broken on dev and live, multiple sites

I filed an official report. Posting this here too for anyone else experiencing this.

Summary: Facebook login via the official FB plugin by Bubble has been broken since at least last night (12+ hours). Old users can still login; new users can’t create accounts.

Details:

  • Looks like it may be a wider-spread issue: Google login isn’t working either. I made no changes on my end; this just started happening on its own.
  • To be clear, when logging in, users do get created in the Facebook Dev App — so Facebook’s side is working. Seems like Bubble’s side is broken; unclear if it’s the plugin or Bubble core.

How to reproduce:

  1. Go to https://hobjunt.com or https://friendcodes.cc
  2. Try to login with Facebook
  3. Result: errors, see below

Errors that look like:

x7:11 Unexpected server error: please report the code parameter to the team
    at Object.r.from_json_client (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:534191)
    at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:11:76861
    at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:568271
    at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:568034
    at e.resolve (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:567471)
    at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:11:55842
    at https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:11:449382
    at Object.S [as WaitFor] (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:561043)
    at Function.r.wait_for_lib (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:14:479953)
    at Object.u.recheck_uid (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:11:449088)
    at Object.<anonymous> (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:11:55809)
    at i (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:4:27983)
    at Object.fireWith [as resolveWith] (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:4:28749)
    at A (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:6:14203)
    at XMLHttpRequest.<anonymous> (https://dhtiece9044ep.cloudfront.net/package/run_js/207963fc697af6fff19a5f4e0e6751fc2293f0e9d2bc0f62e50b264b905e0b64/xfalse/x7:6:16491)

 {code: "1595609208845x613586272540809200", server_generated: true, event: t, element_instance: e, log: Array(2)}

Screenshot:

“Sorry, we ran into a temporary bug and can’t complete your request. We’ll fix it as soon as we can; please try again in a bit!”

Had the same issue (FB and Google). But now seems to be working again.

Yep looks fixed for me now too.

This topic was automatically closed after 14 days. New replies are no longer allowed.