Failed Login workflow

Does anyone know if it is possible to intercept the failed login message and do something…better? I can’t think of a website I use that simply throws up a “Wesbite you are on says - sorry that’s not the right password” or, even worse, says “we could not find a user with that email”. The standard is pretty much “we don’t recognize that username or password” or “We don’t recognize the info you entered”. plus they will often give you ways to get help (find your username, find your password) after a failed attempt.

All of this would require the ability to get the login attempt failure and run a work flow on it.

As far as I can see, you can’t get the output of a login attempt fro a next action in a workflow. Is there something I am missing or is this a missing feature of Bubble?

Thanks,

Marc

1 Like

Hi Marc

I know it’s been a while since you asked this question, but did you ever get an answer or figured out how to do this?

Thanks, Gareth

Hi Marc

Found the answer. The link to the question/answer is here : Execute an action when Login password is wrong

Thanks, Gareth