[Feature enhancement] 50 new components added to the component library

Hi everyone,

My name is Alex and I’m a product manager at Bubble. I’m excited to share that we’ve just released 50 new components to the component library based on popular demand. Bubble’s component library aims to make building your first apps on Bubble easier, and these new groups of UI elements will help you build more complex types of apps. Check it out — drag and drop them into your app and customize them to fit your needs!

This update also allows you to sort through the types of components with a new dropdown and collapsible headers. Also, you might notice that some of these new components use plugins for more functionality.

The component library now includes:

• 6 headers types
  • 4 sidebars
  • 2 footers
  • 9 marketing components including 2 cards, 3 heroes, images, logos, and testimonials
  • 9 lists and feeds that use our repeating group feature, including sample events, jobs, photos, posts, products, users, and social feeds
  • 9 inputs and forms, including login, signup, settings
  • 11 app elements, including a directory, graphs, gallery, metrics, product elements, search, social field, and user profile

We know that there’s always more we can do, and we’d love to hear your feedback. Let us know what you think by commenting in this thread.

Alex

34 Likes

This is awesome, @alex.bolanos!

Any plans to allow us to save our own components?

19 Likes

Amazing!

1 Like

Great work

1 Like

How do we know which Plugins are required?

1 Like

Holy cow!! This is incredible!

1 Like

Thank you! Been waiting for this. Can’t wait till we can…

Thanks!

3 Likes

This is a MUST have feature. This and a way to track all custom states in the page.

8 Likes

I’ll make sure the team gets this idea for review

9 Likes

That’s a lot at once! Thanks

Nice!

:+1:

Hey @alex.bolanos, are there plans for the Bubble component library to support the ability to add reusable elements (and pages)?

If you hover the Install link, a tooltip will appear showing the dependencies.

2 Likes

The team should be aware of the demand for custom components :slight_smile:

1 Like

Glad to see there is some movement on this feature since its release in 2022.

Hopefully will be able to create a personal Library of Components that can be reused across apps.

1 Like

But I can’t see which dependencies.

component library should allow us to save our own components as well as SELL our own components. This will make the component library much more useful and reduce the need for Bubble to spend their resources on building components and just allow the community to handle that, just like templates and plugins. It will also help freelance developers to gain exposure.

18 Likes

Until saving custom components becomes native to Bubble, it can be done via Framify.io :raised_hands:

2 Likes