Hi ! I’m working on a site that is based on audio, and extremely stuck on privacy settings after a test deploy. I’m trying to set up the following functionality:
- Anyone can listen to the file
- Only creator or buyer can access the URL to download
Would I need some kind of separate plugin to accomplish this? As I have it:
- Make this file private is enabled for the file upload element
- Only creator and buyer can view attached files for the audio object (confirmed that the URL is private in incognito window)
- How can I make it so logged out users can also listen, but not access the URL. I have not been able to get the files to play although it plays with no privacy settings.
Is this possible? The following basic implementation for logged out users doesn’t seem to work, not sure what I’m not understanding about this function.
Huge thanks to anyone that could help.