my name is Dmitry and I’m from Uploadcare team.
Let me try to be of help here.
First, it’s up to 5 TB, not 50 GB )
- In the back end of the plug-in can we specify the file types which can be uploaded precluding those that are not for example… If I connect to third-party storage such as dropbox or my local files can I predefine that it.pdf only. Can we actually limit the selected file size precluding those above a certain limit? I appreciate this is not touching bubbles servers and going directly to uploadcare
- every uploads go directly to Uploadcare, in Bubble you get the URL to uploaded files/groups.
- you can specify what you want your users to upload
- as for file sizes, you may use validation functions and discard any files that don’t pass your validation
- Can we control which of the options available such as third-party storage camera uploads will be available to the user. For example can I just have local files and say dropbox only
- Would I be correct in thinking that if I chose to pay for a higher plan on uploadcare i could have a custom OAuth meaning that when you select a third-party storage to connect to it would not show Uploadcare wishing to access a consumers third-party storage but my domain or similar. My guess is this is irrelevant of your plug-in and is purely based on my subscription plan to uploadcare
Yes, your users will give permissions to your apps, not Uploadcare apps that are used by default.
- When you click to upload a file and select one. There is no progress bar or indicator that the upload is happening. Is this by design… with uploadcare own demo there is a circular progress bar which corresponds to the amount of data uploaded and finishes when complete. Is there a percentage complete option. At the moment in the demo the page just looks inactive although it’s obviously uploading
In the demo, dialog is being closed when a file is being picked.
If you enable “preview step” it will not close and you’ll see that awesome circular progress bar.
Also, you have an option to create your own progress indicator.