I’m doing a Product Hunt Clone app for a Bubble bootcamp and I want to filter and sort the repeating group holding the “products” based on the following categories. For some reason I can’t seem to get the repeating group filtering to work.
- created date (newest to oldest)
- created date (oldest to newest)
- number of votes (highest to lowest)
- number of votes (lowest to highest)
- filter based on product tags (using multi dropdown)
I would also like each product to have their associated tag populated (i built the tags using option sets). I am able get the tags to show up in a multi dropdown, but right now the user would have to click on them so that they stay within the product.
Here’s the link to my app: Product-hunt-clone-bootcamp | Bubble Editor
Thanks in advance if you can help!