Filtering Repeating Groups From Different APIs

Hello, all!

So basically what I am trying to create is an app that pulls in sports games from different leagues. I would love to have filters at the top in the form of buttons that you can filter between the different leagues. The main confusion I am running into is that, for example, the different sports leagues are on different API calls so I am a little stuck on how to have two API’s on the same repeating group. I am wondering if I just need to have multiple repeating groups and just show/hide based on the state of the button that’s clicked. Any info would be great, thanks!

Hey Brandon… I’m not a Bubble Expert, but I’m trying to achieve the same result (use one repeating group layout and display data from similar APIs).

IF YOU NEED TO DO THIS DYNAMICALLY
As far as I know, you will have to setup a single repeating group for each APL and when you click the buttons to select the league/sport you will use the workflow to hide/show the repeating groups.

IF YOU CAN STORE THE DATA IN A DATABASE
You can populate a single table with the data from each league (via a workflow) and have a field called “League”. You would use that field as a search filter in the single repeating group since the data will come from one table and be. single workflow type.

I believe there can be a way to set this up by using the Bubble Workflow API, but it seems it would require using javascript to map the result keys to a single/common key.