Floating group, collapse whole group except one element in corner

This whole element is reusable group, floating. Chat feature in the right bottom corner.

When (right bottom) icon is clicked, it toggles (and collapses) the outlined blue element, works well on the front end, then this blue group in the bottom, how to hide and collapse as well, horizontally?

Thanks!

Not sure that it’s going to collapse horizontally. You can definitely get this done in the new responsive engine. If you can’t upgrade your RE to the new engine, then I would suggest hiding the blue round button as well and showing a new one that is center justified.

1 Like

Thanks! It works! :slight_smile: Whole group collapses and it leaves only the “chat icon” in the corner.

Maybe the last question here, it’s kind av related… -.-

Why element width acts weird here?

Sorry. I’m not sure what you mean when you say “it’s kind av related” What’s av?

Also, I don’t know what you’re referring to when you ask why the element widths are acting weird

Hi Paul,

It’s kind of* related and by acting weird I mean the responsiveness is not good… :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.