Floating group not working

Hey everyone!
I have a checkout button in floating group in my shopping app. When user adds something to their cart, checkout button which is present in the floating group shows up and clicking on it will display their cart items in a popup. It was all working well till yesterday. Today, I made some design changes to the page and grouped some elements but didn’t touch the floating group. Now it’s not working anymore. When user adds items to their cart, it’s not showing up like before.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you.

I’ve tried changing it to a normal group by setting “Vertical float” to “Nothing”. It’s working. But when I change it to “Bottom” which turns it into a floating group, it’s not working.

Help…

Hey @maheshkasindi :wave:

Thanks for the post and sorry for the trouble with this! It can be hard to troubleshoot something like this, but I have a couple ideas you could check. One would be to make sure the floating group didn’t accidentally get grouped inside of anything else. Once we’ve confirmed it’s not inside of any other groups, You might also want to make sure the floating group is the top most layer in your app (select it, right click and select bring to front - And I sometimes do this twice just to make sure its on top of everything else).

Give those a try as next steps and if this still gives you trouble, consider submitting a bug report so we can take a closer look at what’s going on.

By the way, feel free to email us directly with any additional questions to Support@Bubble.io

Hey Andrew, thank you so much for the response.
Yes, I’ve confirmed that the floating group is not grouped with any group.
Yes, I’ve clicked on bring to front numerous times but it didn’t help.
Yes, I’ve sent this to Support@bubble.io 6 days ago but didn’t get any response yet.
Sure, I’ll file a bug report now.

This topic was automatically closed after 70 days. New replies are no longer allowed.