Forum Academy Marketplace Showcase Pricing Features

Free Class on Planning Work

Hey friends, I wanted to let you all know about a free class I’m teaching on July 8th. It’s called “Eating the Elephant,” and I’ll be discussing how to take big ideas and chunk them up into manageable, achievable chunks.

The class itself was in response to a post I read on Reddit from a builder who was incredibly frustrated with their ability to get started. They felt overwhelmed by having big projects that seemed impossible to take on, resulting in them sitting and stewing instead of making any sort of progress. I happen to have a lot of experience with this type of topic and offered a quick Zoom chat.

That offer ended up being accepted by 60 or so folks on that thread, so I figured I’d open up the session to the folks here, as well. It’s 100% free. I do ask for a sign up, but that’s only so you can get access to the recording after the session is over.

If you’re interested in checking it out, you can register for the class here: https://www.andrewgassen.io/eating-the-elephant

The name comes from an old saying: “How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time.”

2 Likes

Fellow Bubblers, I attended a previous class of Andrew’s on a similar subject and it changed the course of my app towards an infinitely more positive direction. I have since engaged with Andrew on a consulting basis as his knowledge and experience on these topics is unparalleled.

If you are struggling to get started, or have “Bubbler’s block”, or need help with engaging and onboarding customers, then Andrew can help. There is no question that if my app is successful then Andrew would have had a huge role in its success. And without his help, I would have had little chance of succeeding.

1 Like